Home SPA - how to do it?
How about a SPA day at your home ? How would you like it?
You will see for yourself that this is the right reward for your body and soul.
Today we start with body care :
Light a scented candle, turn on meditation music, prepare a bath with oil, sea salt, or bath foam, which will provide you with nutrition and at the same time relax your thoughts. Apply a body peeling to damp skin and remove the dry scales using circular motions and restore softness and blood circulation to your skin. After peeling, relax in the bath for another 20 minutes and then use pumice stone to remove the horny skin on the soles of the feet. Take a thorough shower, dry your body with a heated soft towel and apply nourishing body butter or body anti-aging cream. For a perfect night’s sleep, place a humidifier in your bedroom, and apply a soothing essence to a damp towel or use a soothing pillow spray. How would you like it? I don’t think many of you can wait for the evening.
Here are a few tips I personally use if you are interested in any of the products, do not hesitate to order and you can have them at home the next day as well:
- Personally, I love the scent of incense, it helps to release tension in the body, it calms my mind, and that is why my bathroom must not miss a scented candle by Susanne Kaufmann.
Popular meditation music is available on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J65GxJ2v9Wg
- For the bath, I enjoy an amazing foam containing a witch from Susanne Kaufmann , which gives the skin softness and nutrition
- The perfect body peeling with an incredible scent , which contains particles of pumice and sea sand with St. John’s wort and pansy extracts is what my body needs twice a week. The skin is beautifully fluffy and hydrated.
- To end the nutrition for my body, I use fragrant nourishing body butter from Susanne Kaufmann , which will provide the skin with maximum nutrition and keep the skin perfectly hydrated.
- For perfect sleep and relaxation, I treat myself to lavender pillow spray from Susanne Kaufmann , which is truly unreal. ⠀